- Instructor: Taha Rehman
- Students: 35
- Duration: 6 weeks
To design, create or illustrate an artwork, concept, or an idea digitally on a computer through specific software or a tool to basically convey or deliver a message is called graphic designing
What are the most important things about being a graphic designer?
- An application, tool, or a medium to work on
- A proper understanding of colors
- A moderate level of drawing/sketching skills
- Creative thinking
Graphic designing is an ever-growing and all-time skill that you can use in almost every aspect of business, commerce, industry, retail, technology, or marketing work. It is number 9th ranked business activity because of its need in almost all kinds of businesses. It is the core component in the digital marketing industry and an acknowledged method for promoting and delivering your message on social media and internet sites.
So, with proper knowledge, tools, and expertise, you can become a graphic designer and utilize yourself in multiple positions in any industry.
We have designed our graphic designing course to completely equip you with the skill set and expertise required for becoming a successful graphic designer.
Following is the key content included in the course:
- Welcome to Graphic Designing
- Overview and Introduction to Photoshop and Illustrator
- Header Bar and File Tabs of Photoshop + Short Keys
- Tools Overview and How to Use + Short Keys
- Types of Selection and Masking in Photoshop
- Shapes, Gradient Coloring and Pen Tool
- Adjustments and how to make a Brush
- Layers and Groups in Photoshop
- File Types in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Image Trace and Types in Illustrator
- Final Project of Photoshop and Illustrator